Botany Bay 18/8

cajun

What a brilliant day to be on the water. :1clap:

Launched in the Cooks as daylight started, and went straight to Molyneux to say hello to Kikila who was fishing with Chris. Watched a bloke pull Trevs and Bream hand over fist about 30 metres away, and I watched Pedro and Darryl catch a few. :05:

A small move saw us have a ball landing lots of Trevs and a good bream, Including a couple of triple hook ups. When we had enough for a feed, and had released a bunch, we moved around a bit, threw some lures, and generally enjoyed the day. A quick trip outside to look for late Salmon schools was unsuccesful, although we saw where they'd been. Some huge slicks.

Many thanks to Pedro, and to Darryl, whose company was as good as the weather and the fishing. :thumbup:

Did I mention what a brilliant day on the water it was? :biggrin2::thumbup::yahoo:

Cheers

Ken

Edited by cajun

Guest bluecod
A quick trip outside to look for late Salmon schools was unsuccesful, although we saw where they'd been. Some huge slicks.

Many thanks to Pedro, and to Darryl, whose company was as good as the weather and the fishing.  :thumbup:  

Did I mention what a brilliant day on the water it was?   :biggrin2:  :thumbup:  :yahoo:

Cheers

Ken

62779[/snapback]

Sounds very enjoyable Ken, I will be thinking of you three amigos when I'm out there tomorrow :yahoo: .

Any idea which direction the salmon went :1prop: We'll be prowling around outside the Harbour.

Edited by bluecod

Guest Jocool
Do none of you fella's work??? :074:

62785[/snapback]

All you need to know Mark, is that one of them works in a bank! :074: That should cover the work angle of your question! :thumbup:

On ya boys! :1clap:

Guest bluecod
one of them works in a bank! :074:

62788[/snapback]

Joe,

Don't you mean that one of them is paid by a bank :tease:

I thought that two of them got paid by a bank or has one of them drawn his last weekly wage already ??? :thumbup::1clap::1clap::1clap:

Frequent Member

Group: Gold Member

Member No.: 128

Do none of you fella's work???

i am thinking the sssss thing

:1fishing1: all day you lucky :ranting2:

....were do i get a job like that :biggrin2:

well done there boys :wife:

......... :1naughty: ........

As Cajun stated there is stack of blurters over at Molineaux Point and the odd bream :thumbup: as well. All that is needed to get a few is fish is’ not to fish to wide from the container wall keep a burly trail going and fish with light lines with little or no lead the best baits at the moment seems to be fresh prawns, pilchards and strip baits :thumbup: . I would like to thank crazedfisherdude “CHRIS” for his company; he is a nice young bloke and keen fisho :biggrin2: . On a sour note my car ended up shiting its self and I had to have it towed to a mechanics and get my brother to tow the boat home. :1badmood::1badmood::1badmood:

BTW, only two of our crew are paid wages by a bank & the other one of us has several other real jobs :1naughty:

62808[/snapback]

We prefer "leading financial institution" thanks boys :074:

Ken

Edited by cajun

Twas a good day indeed.  Sorry to say - I caught all the big ones and the other two fellas just kept up the numbers.  Also - fortunately I work as hard as 3 men in my employment - therefore I make up for the other two slackers.

Now - one of the last two sentences contains a lie.  Which is it ???  :074:  :074:

62946[/snapback]

Must be the first one because I know which 3 you are talkin bout, and each one of em is a bigger bludger than the other, and I clearly remember Darryl givin us a lesson with the trevors. :074:

I also remember quite clearly the taste of the trevalley, cooked a la Darryls method tonight with a cold :beersmile:

You didn't miss much at the coalface today Pedro :tease: