Huskison fishing?

meddy

Hey fishos,

Heading down to huski for a wedding this weekend and making the most of it by getting a few extra days in there. Packing a few rods (as one does) and was hoping someone could help me out by pointing me in the right direction there. Staying close to the pub on the beach if that's any help...... Appreciate any advice.

Cheers in advance!

I knlw its bit of a drive but i see a lot of pwoplw fiah off murrays beach boat ramp. Its a nice spot there so worth the drive. Also seen a guy pull a decent flathead in husky at the channel where all the boat tours take off from.

I've had some success flicking squidgies from the warf. Hooked up some flathead with some enquiries from bream.

This was on a day with very little human traffic. Same spot a week later and people all over the place, not a even a nibble.

Harry

If it's to good to be true, it usually is...

Also just remembered, 5 minutes up the road heading toward sanctuary point, there's a small bridge where some sand flats are located. I didn't get much, but I spotted some horse sized whiting sniffing around the place... Get yourself a bag of blood worms or tube worms and a really light outfit (4-6lb leader) you should get something.

Harry

If it's to good to be true, it usually is...