Bonner Point

kikila

got sick of not fishing so got the family talked into a picknick over at bonner point, I haven't fished the bank in better than ten years and didn't have any expectations of catching any thing "just sick of not fishing " turned up about midday and got the family settled and went and had a look at the ramp lots of work going on plenty of parking, new lighting going in, a new dunny [not ready yet] the ramp still looks like it will be a bitch at low tide but a vast improvement on what been there in the past. I don't know if there will be cleaning tables or not or a washdown area but looking up. Grabbed a couple 3 kg outfits a bunch of lures and headed over to where there is a bit of a spit the tide was running out pretty hard I thought I would try these new beaut blades first off' span for about an hour without a touch so decide use what I know best and stuck a plastic on 100 mil suidgie riggler in silver fox first cast second lift hook up! I was so surprised you could have knocked me down with a feather, worked fish to the shore a flatty of about 40cm being a bright spark I left the tape measure at home, the fish was just lip hooked so it was an easy release took a pic with my mobile not a clue how to get it on the puter, span for a while longer then got another hit a slightly better flatty of about 45cm and as luck would have it my sister turned up with my camera so I have fishy pic to post. Had to pull the pin if I didn't come get lunch it was going in the bin but a couple of very enjoyable hours.

ps the other flatty was also released

post-227-0-90442000-1387357523_thumb.jpg

post-227-0-07948500-1387357559_thumb.jpg

post-227-0-72024000-1387357607_thumb.jpg