Barrenjoey Rats

dogbox

Hi Guys

launched the boat at Apple Tree Bay 6,30am with my wife,

Headed straight out to Flint and Steel on the run out tide for a few possibly a Jew. after wetting bait for and hour with no result we moved on and fished on the drift the current line at the entrance to Pittwater,

My wife land two flatted head and one wild octopus that had her climbing to the highest point on the boat.

Headed around to the front of the light house drifted the wash coming off the rocks and enjoyed a session catching Rat Kingfish to 60cm, One a cracker king 90cm+ lost on the reef.

Fished Cowan creek all over on the return to the ramp without a bite

Dog Box

Hi Guys

launched the boat at Apple Tree Bay 6,30am with my wife,

Headed straight out to Flint and Steel on the run out tide for a few possibly a Jew. after wetting bait for and hour with no result we moved on and fished on the drift the current line at the entrance to Pittwater,

My wife land two flatted head and one wild octopus that had her climbing to the highest point on the boat.

Headed around to the front of the light house drifted the wash coming off the rocks and enjoyed a session catching Rat Kingfish to 60cm, One a cracker king 90cm+ lost on the reef.

Fished Cowan creek all over on the return to the ramp without a bite

Dog Box

What bait did you fish with? im heading there on thursday and hoping to get on to some kings myself. Edited by fishnatic