some luderick

toboggi

post-30893-0-09938400-1389431396_thumb.jpgHi all

Long time reader first time post. Three of us went for a fish off the rocks down south. Lots of luderick around. Bagged 7 pretty early on and lost half a dozen or so. All using cabbage. Sizes ranged from 35 to 40 cm or so. Not many other species were around. 1 or 2 bustoffs which may have been drummer.
One of mates got a luderick on first real attempt at it. 8th fish in photo is a sweep.

Cheers
Toboggi

Edited by toboggi

Thanks paikea.

The fish were caught off kurnell rocks....been firing lately with good sized luderick. Week before mates caught 15 luderick as well.

i never fished for luderick until last year and was always told they were a winter species but they were the only fish biting over the weekend other than swarms of sweep if you used any other bait besides cabbage.

Thanks paikea.

The fish were caught off kurnell rocks....been firing lately with good sized luderick. Week before mates caught 15 luderick as well.

i never fished for luderick until last year and was always told they were a winter species but they were the only fish biting over the weekend other than swarms of sweep if you used any other bait besides cabbage.

yea good talk ! thats what i was told aswell about winter fish but i got one the other day on live nipper .

check this link out ...................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzCPweDGGoo

:1welcomeani: to Fishraider toboggi - great first post mate

Cheers Blood Knot

Thanks Blood knot - been lazy not posting and just reading but good to share

yea good talk ! thats what i was told aswell about winter fish but i got one the other day on live nipper .

check this link out ...................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzCPweDGGoo

Bretto, love the part where you get a double hook up and land two fish in one go with the net.

Must have been a crazy session!

Thanks Blood knot - been lazy not posting and just reading but good to share

Bretto, love the part where you get a double hook up and land two fish in one go with the net.

Must have been a crazy session!

hey mate . sorry , but to be true that is not me , however im a crazy fisherman and always suring the net for info and interest ...

tight lines friend

bretto