Sydney offshore live 5/4/14_ 6/4/14

fisholb

Hi raiders. We are competing this weekend hosted by our club sgfc. Ill try n post on how r we doing today and what happened yesterday.

Day 1 (5/4)

We left the marina at 6am.

Went around manly to catch live bait but got nothing in 30mins so we decided to head out.

Trolled until we got to the peak fad. Half a dozen boats working the area. Went around a couple times with no hook up on the lures so we decided to use stripey strips n pillys. Tagged n release 10 mahimahi in 1hr. Dropped half a dozen at least. Thats all we got yesterday. The condition was rough. Swell up to 5m at browns. Got back to the marina around 7pm.

Day 2 (6/4)

Left the marina at 6am

Heading towards the peak fad right now.

Swell around 2m. Winds around 15kph

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

nice haul there mate! well done.

thanks mate...our biggest haul of dollies so far...we could have taken 20 more but we only took what we needed 1 per angler plus a couple for the crew who couldnt come due to other commitments...

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

It was a good bite !!!! To much fun.... having already tagged 10 Dollys each day,it was good to keep some for the table. Get out if you can Raiders!!! Keep it simple....& I bet you will do well...

Thanks mick for a great weekend...My son robie is already looking forward to our next trip...