Jetski Fishing

carloi27

Hi guy's yeah trolling should be fun I want try and get in to some places were I can't put the boat .Can't wait to try it . No sydneyfisher12 not yet I want to put a sounder on it but I have to work out we're I'm going to put the transducer first I want to put a true hull one on

Congratulations mate, you have found a decent use for an otherwise annoying piece of equipment usually operated by idiots. That's an awesome set up and I'm kinda jealous. I'm keen to see what success you have using it.

As you may have gathered, Jetskis are not the favoured marine device.....if you use it for fishing rather that buggering around annoying people who are quietly fishing, then good for you. But seriously, buy a boat and enjoy your fishing more.

Cheers,

Steve

• 1 year later...

I also have a jetski solely for fishing, I also made up my own rig. Jetski fishing can be good fun but remember, just because you have more speed and manuverability then the average boat, remember if you show other fisho's respect on the water they tend to do the same to you. Have fun with it. Feel free to communicate on PM if you are ever looking for another Jetski fisho to go out with.

Hi, Something you may need to think about if you have not already done so is a ladder. If you come off and have an eski and rods etc over the back, it may restrict your ability to get back on, you may need to think about this. I made up a ladder, its very simple in expensive but works a treat. If you have not done so and want a picture of my system with ladder let me know and I will take one for you.