Broadbill Charters - Availability

Byron

G'day all,

After prompting from Joe and Mark yesterday, I have spoken to Ross to get an idea of his availability both currently as well as over the summer Marlin season at Port Stephens. See details below:

Saturday 3rd September - 3 spots for a Snapper fishing extravaganza out of Botany Bay at $180 pp. See Ross's homepage for details of his recent float baiting trips.

Port Stephens availability is running out fast to grab one of the following spots asap:

1st-6th Feb - Full crew of 6 required for days in this time frame

24th-26th March - crew of 4 required

28th- 31st March - full weekend charter available for 6 people at $960 pp, including top notch accomodation.

Ross will also be fishing the Northern Waters Invitational between 17th-19th February, and Swoffa and I are in the process of getting a team together to fish this. I will post another note once we know the plan and have confirmed numbers.

PM me with email details if you would like a fact sheet for Port Stephens.

I will continue to post last minute opportunities for Sydney trips, both Snapper and Yellowfin when they reappear.

Regards,

Byron

:bump0ee:

Just a quick reminder of the Snapper Charter available on Saturday.

$180 pp, with 3 spots available. Check Ross's website for details.

Might make a good Father's Day gift for a lucky dad!! Bonus of a few snapper for the table on Sunday lunch.

Cheers

Byron

• 3 weeks later...