Another little wisemans mission!

aboz

Hey there raiders just another little write up on the wisemans with a little more success. With about an hour left of work yesterday I get a phone a call from my p.i.c Donna saying I checked the tides and they are lookin good so make sure you stop and grab bait cause I'm cookin dinner early and we are goin for fish!!! Haha with no complaints from my mouth we are off and hitting the warf. Got there about 6 and launched out the baits. Within 20 mins one of my squids intended for a Jew got smashed by a fat 32cm bream! No fight on the jewie gear but a feed none the less. With tide starting to top out around 9ish one of doties rods bend in half n peel line!! We didn't see it strike so at first hopes were for a Jew! After ten mins of this thing puttin my little mrs through a weight session of a life time she brings up a monster ray about a metre across the wings! She was wrapped at the fight this beast gave her and a lot of people say rays don't fight!! Well the big buggers we been catching aren't the target but have been great sports on the fight lately. Runnin up n down the river and striping plenty of line. Anyway cut that off and re rigged hoping for a few more I thought I would try for some livies because the water was boilin with livies. Nabbed 2 tailor and out goes the livies. Not much happened so thought its gettin late n the tide gushin out its time for home. Starting pullin my livies in n to my suppose a nice 60cm flattie sucked down one of my tailor. All in all another successful night and a good feed for the table. Cheers spotiendotie!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha his taught me everything he knows.. I think I love fishing as much as he does..

My father and my grandfather were both commercial fisherman so it must run in the blood.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk