Fishing Eastern Suburbs -LURLINE BAY- HELP

mrmarosi

Hola!

A friend of mine just moved to Coogee and we had a bit of a fish down in Lurline Bay last week, after a couple of hours we came up trumps fish less!

We had floats on with 40-60cm Leaders baited with prawns and sea lettuce. I have never really tried fishing the wash before,

if anyone has some local experience here and are keen to share some tips that would be great.

We will be going back Saturday morning with stale bread and prawns to Burley the wash before casting out and trying our luck round two.

Cheers,

L

Guest no one

Caught a hell of a lot of eels there. Horrible things!! The boys in the tackleshop near maroubra suggested it time and time again as I think they fish it regularly... Might be best to ask them?

Guest no one

Spykey... Any tips for Maroubra beach?

Fish to the right of the Rubix cube (15 meters) off the end of the submerged rocks there.

Fish in front of the blue surf club house

I used a strait running rig with a larger running coffin sinker, a 2/0 hook with a strip of squid. Failing this fresh Kawahai strips also help!

Don't worry about the surfers... most of them are nice enough to acknowledge you're fishing!