I see a Jewy hole!

locodave

Guest Aussie007

we fished that hole near the bridge many years ago, anchored up and set out some baits this was all before the internet really took off and maritime maps were available online to view and see its a no anchor area, my cousins mate caught a cracking jew on pilly head and squid on the same hook

went over that hole in my boat my hds lit up with big marks :1yikes: on the eastern side of it shame its a no anchor zone :angry: i would love to give it a try

i recon you could get close to it from pier 2 or 3 at walsh bay

cheers sydneyfisher12

I think it would be hard to cast to... Blues Pt to Pier 2/3 appears to be ~450m.... Looks like it would be more tangible from the Blues Pt bank? Although it would still be a 100-150m cast..

Who's keen to give it a try??

I think it would be hard to cast to... Blues Pt to Pier 2/3 appears to be ~450m.... Looks like it would be more tangible from the Blues Pt bank? Although it would still be a 100-150m cast..

with the right wind you could use a ballon but it would probably get run over by a ferry unless you go late nite or super early morning

Sent from my iPad using tapatalk

I'll give it a try happily

I learnt this thing on a thread on Fishraider and with this cast, you can cast 100m+ and with a big, long rod and the right technique, I recon you can cast it close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk