tomorrow

carpet

no mate I would love to as per normal, I am thinking of getting out there one day this week. Is anyone going to be heading out any days this week?

Thursday doesn't look too bad weatherwise and the weekend looks ok

on Sunday quite a few football YFT were caught and bigger one around 30kg was boated all about 5NM NE of browns

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

Was out yesterday fellas we trolled for 6 Hrs NE of browns couldn't even raise a stripey. Water was at 18.6c however heard a guy hookup apparently 10NM NE of Heatons a looong way out.

Regards

Vo2c88

bummer, i got one unconfirmed report of the football YFT everywhere east of browns, and I saw the photo the 30kg fish, he said that caught about half way to heatons from browns

the guy could have been BSing about the small yellowfin, who would thought that a fishermen would tell lies lol :)

bummer, i got one unconfirmed report of the football YFT everywhere east of browns, and I saw the photo the 30kg fish, he said that caught about half way to heatons from browns

the guy could have been BSing about the small yellowfin, who would thought that a fishermen would tell lies lol :)

Fishermen never lie about fish only about the size! :mfr_lol:

Edited by Robroy