Friday, too hot to work. What to do?....

Ryder

Knew it was going to be a scorcher. So I hit the beach early to grab some weed for a quick arvo session.

I thought I should get a bit extra for Seamus and Gianni just in case.

7.30 start work in the garden, and start sweating. 9.30 a pm from Gianni, weed?

12 noon mercury hits 35c that's it, quitting time, dropped the weed off at Gianni's, chat with his mum, and she gave me a much appreciated ice block.

1pm at the spot, berley berley, fish on 32cm. Another drift, fish 32 again, then 3 barely legal that went back.

Things went quiet, then I realised my float stopper had moved. Reset to the depth and back at it.

Got a good down, a and pulled up tight on a solid fish, I thought could be a PB or dare I say record..

I called out to the other guy fishing, and he came and netted it

It only went 37, so there is a bit of work to do. Funny how they shrink, before you get them on the mat.

Then I busted off, it was a big fish, but I had to call time. I gave the keepers to Allen, the net man.post-33162-0-06875000-1415947733_thumb.jpg

What to do...

Work... Na

School... I wish not

Sit home and watch tv... Na

Go fishing... Hell yeh

Good session Andrew

Thanks heaps for the weed

Those fish look like very healthy and solid fish for there size

Well done

Hopefully I can get into them tomorrow

Cheers Gianni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lucky bastard. Miss that about landscaping!

I'm sitting at home with heat stroke from working through it on the rails haha. Very nice fish mate, after my tussel the other day can say they're a fish I'd love to target

Keep it up, Gianni is a lucky man!

Top effort in that heat, dehydration is the biggest cause of strokes in over fortyish. I have been taking frozen bottle water and cans of drink to share around.

Where are you sourcing your weed, on coastal rocks or the lagoon. The sun is killing my current source from Botany Bay and I will be lucky to get a handful of baits if this heat persists. However the weed I did get was some of the best weed I have used. Fish are not as prolific in upper Parramatta river as they were last week, we fished hard for half a dozen today. I dropped at least four and so did my fishing buddies.

Howsy.

Lucky fella... had 2 of my employees decide to be "ill" today meaning covering their work and resulting in out of work too late to go fishing.

Good job on getting out! Very Jealous!!!