Another great blacky session

thefisherman6784

Hey guys

On Friday night I asked to go for blackies on Saturday morning to the local and couldn't but then in the morning I ended up going intended to be solo but when I got there was happily surprised to see Andrew and Royce there. Also along with howsy and poohbear

They got there 10 mins before I did and none in the bag and after 10 mins I bagged a great fish of around 40 and at the same time Royce bought one in. Then yet another by me and then Andrew with a nice one

They were going really hard which was heaps of fun. I got a few more downs which I missed then Andrew pulled in another.

The bite then slowed for about 45mins then pooh bear pulls one in and the bite was on again but Royce said they where moving fish and not schooling in the spot, but then Andrew hooks a great fish and after a bit of guiding from Royce, a great 45cm fish in the net and a new PB for Andrew. Congrats

Then a few more smaller fish caught by Royce and Andrew

I was getting heaps of downs and hooked up a few times but dropped them

Anyway ended up with 10 in the bag and an awesome day

Looks like it's getting to a pattern of seamus being a late starter and me an early finisher :)

71a3a86f962a909172058ead42c42769.jpg

Cheers thefisherman6784

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a slow start, but Gianni got things going with good solid fish.

All the fish went hard today, and I was lucky to have these guys around to support me.

Thank you

Royce, it had a head like Leon Spinks

Edited by Ryder