Awesome blackie session

thefisherman6784

Hey guys

Today Seamus and I hit a new spot for us armed with two buckets of burley and a whole crate of weed! Having blackies for a few nights, hope that gives you a clue.

Got there around 4 and fished till 7:30 for a great session. These fish were different from all the others we've got because they weren't really take it down but just playing with it and the float would stick up or go down an inch but eventually Seamus got one at 42cm and a great fish which was then followed by me getting the down of the century with it just shooting down, I thought it was a surgeon but just a good blackie.

The bites were very consistent from there on and we knew how to hook them and how they were taking it. We were plucking fish in and at one point a double hook up!

It was insane and the bag was getting heavy at 8 fish let alone the total we ended with. Then something special for Seamus... A surgeon at 27cm!!! Which fought awesome for its size. Got a few more and then the bite slowed

Can't give to much detail during this run because the report will be 2 pages!

By the end as I was cleaning the spot and the fish, Seamus ended up plucking 3 more! Which left us with a total of 17 fish between two people and an AWESOME session

Kept 6 and gave away 4 and the rest went back

ce07d2ccd57eee16823e25b6a913b972.jpg

Cheers thefisherman6784

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What and awesome session the best I've had so happy to get a surgeon dam did it go hard for its size on 6lb went straight for the pylons. So fun with all the blackies so cool how the float would just rise not go down and you'd be on

Can't wait for another session

Cheers sydneyfisher12

Good going lads! Especially having never fished that place I may have to re visit that old stomping ground next weekend! And fish lifting means one thing they are swimming up into the burley! Again excellent result for effort! I'll have Io watch out reckon you boys will be giving me the advice soon!!!!

Good going lads! Especially having never fished that place I may have to re visit that old stomping ground next weekend! And fish lifting means one thing they are swimming up into the burley! Again excellent result for effort! I'll have Io watch out reckon you boys will be giving me the advice soon!!!!

Haha thanks Royce

I would be keen for a session this weekend

Cheers Gianni

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk