Tomorrow Botany Bay

Katoe

With the Barometer sitting at 997 and after reading the very informative posts on the effects of the barometer and how it shuts things down I'm thinking focussing on squid tomorrow might be the way to go. Or would the early start and a few king baits at Molli point still be worth a shot?

Have any raiders had much luck with Kings during an extreme low?

Katoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate I was in the bay this arvo and kings boiled up at the north headland but before I could distinguish if it's fish or wind chop they went deep as I made my way over but managed a 60 cm rat off the headland

Hey mate I seen you out there, seen you hook up and release the fish too, I was in the orange tinny chucking poppers. Heaps of marks on my sounder but no action.

Hey mate I seen you out there, seen you hook up and release the fish too, I was in the orange tinny chucking poppers. Heaps of marks on my sounder but no action.

Ahhh small world hah yeah fish caught me by surprise but marking heaps in the 20 to 30 m mark

They were still there today managed one rat at 60cm and four bonito all released.

There were lots of birds working and some big schools of tailor on the way back in. Good fun on spoons.

Cheers for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk