Flooring repairs

Fishyjoey003

Hi raiders have a oldish classic fishing boat love to keep but have floor issues as expected for a 85 model girl . My question which I'm sure has been asked thousands of time could someone be recommended to me in sydney region that won't take my boat as down payment . And no I don't think I'd do it myself like to get it done properly I like peice of mind

i understand that and wouldnt attempt it not my trade haha.So you would be interested in doing mine then ?

i understand that and wouldnt attempt it not my trade haha.So you would be interested in doing mine then ?

Fishyjoey003, I myself are doing major transom repairs and its doing it from the inside , Not a nice job and a big job it is. Not a job you would do at home if you don't have the right gear , Due to fiberglass dust.

Never EVER EVER EVER in my life time will I do a major job like I am doing at the moment, Its the dirtiest job ever, That's why they charge like they do.