Bass fishing!

Camo1808

Ok raiders i need everyones opinion. My mate and i have decided to get into bass fishing as it looks excillerating to an extent.

One minor problem. The only thing i know about bass fishing is what they look like haha literaly have no idea.

I need everyones advice and info starting from tackle through to central coast systems through to bait or lures. Times of year day tides moons. Need to find out literally any little bit of info possible. Anything helps raiders. Cheers heaps.

Not the best time to start unfortunately mate, closed season starts soon , best bet is to leave them be till it reopens later in the year.

From the very limited experience I've had with them, the general consensus is slightly heavier bream gear, say 10lb leader or so and a rod that can muscle them out of structure. Top water lures are a great option, and I had success on a zman grub rigged up with a jig spin. Anything flashy and noisy turns them on :)

Good luck, hopefully one of the bass junkies will give you more advice

• 2 weeks later...

Ok raiders i need everyones opinion. My mate and i have decided to get into bass fishing as it looks excillerating to an extent.

One minor problem. The only thing i know about bass fishing is what they look like haha literaly have no idea.

I need everyones advice and info starting from tackle through to central coast systems through to bait or lures. Times of year day tides moons. Need to find out literally any little bit of info possible. Anything helps raiders. Cheers heaps.

if you have a yak you can get into a few secret spots on the coat hehe