Sydney Kings

Sydneyfisher12

have spent the last 3 days out on the water chasing kings all over sydney

post-33466-0-63471000-1436264023_thumb.jpgpost-33466-0-14923100-1436264044_thumb.jpg

started late saturday morning collected some yakkas and headed wide of sydney to one of the reefs arrived and it was dead not a single fish seen all day headed back in gave the harbour a quick go for nothing.

sunday headed out super early collected a few more yakkas and headed wide again hoping the fish would be biting early we arrived and it was dead once again didn't waste too much time and headed back in picked up a few more yakkas to fish inside the harbour we tried plenty of wrecks and around many spots it was dead not even a touch or marking anything we headed back offshore for a bottom bash and pulled a few good fish including flatties, mowies and various reef species

sunday night we spent collecting squid for the next day we got plenty for the next days bait

we headed out super early monday morning and headed north up the coast we headed far out of sydney heads to a few spots i know and they all were dead where are the kings we slowly made our way back stoping at a few spots before we eventually found the fish.

it was a hot bite me and my mate would've landed 20+ biggest going 80cm they were taking live squid, jigs and even popers it was great to finally get into some good fish and have some fun after a lot of hard work. the bite eventually slowed as it got late and we headed in

post-33466-0-73745100-1436263898_thumb.jpg

on the way in we spotted some salmon bust ups and decided to have 1 cast me and my mate hooked up instantly pulling two monster salmon going 70cm

post-33466-0-66901700-1436263971_thumb.jpg

a lot of hard work cold nights and mornings eventually payed off and we got into some good fish

its been hard going lately most days only 1 or 2 rats

cheers sydneyfisher12

Edited by Sydneyfisher12

Guest 4myson

Well done on the perseverance to get out there mourning after mourning . Thank god it finally paid off for you guys . Great Goin .....

Top effort mate.

Persistence paying off again.

Not only that, you do the hard yards, try different spots and try different things.

The results, FISH..!!!!!

My money is on you for the Hairtail

Edited by Ryder