camping grounds which allow fires

reese

hi everyone one -

we are looking for camping places which allow fires - or heat beeds for cooking

sites have to have showers/ toilet and power sites -

looking for places on the coast - between shellharbour and ulladulla. closer to jervis bay the better -

i have found one at jervis bay call real camping JB - there is also one at kangaroo valley (been there nice place aint towing my boat there ever was bad enough with camper trailer) looking for other options. closer to the water the better - i dont mind a short drive to launch the boat

pm websites or any details we cant post on here,

thanks everyone

At jervis I usually stay at Currarong. But always been summer so not sure a out camp fires. Sure it will be fine.

Then try Bodoree national park. Beautiful spot. Awesome boat ramp into the heart of JB they should allow camp fires this time lf the year. Then you also have honeymoon bay. Im sure they do camp fires there.

Fireplace and firewood supplied.

You are separated from the next site in a semi bushland setting.

Amenities are close by. Nice looking creek.

I didn't fish it, it was my first time to JB.

I no what your saying but I won't camping where I need a fire through fire ban season, we like sitting round the fire at night when it's cooler, not in summer,

We do one trip in begging November with the In laws, (they require a fire) don't get me wrong I love it also, but not needed in summer for me and my family