Berowra Creek help

fiveflies

Hi Raiders,

I'm heading up to the Hawkesbury tomorrow and got three days fishing arranged with a group of mates. We've been up there earlier in the year during Winter and had mixed results. Just wondering if anyone has fished it recently and if there's any tips you can provide.

Am looking for somewhere to pump some nippers and also find some weed for the blackies.

We'll be operating out of a tinny and staying just upstream of the Berowra Waters ferry.

Many thanks in advance,

fiveflies

Edited by fiveflies

There's plenty of lizards in the shallows, most have been just under / just over legal.

I've had better luck with natural coloured small SPs like bloodworm wrigglers and gulp prawns, from Berowra to bar point over the last couple of weeks.hope that helps, its all I got

There's plenty of lizards in the shallows, most have been just under / just over legal.

I've had better luck with natural coloured small SPs like bloodworm wrigglers and gulp prawns, from Berowra to bar point over the last couple of weeks.hope that helps, its all I got

Thanks. Will be working with bait and SPs and getting into the bays and hopefully get some legal flatties.

• 1 month later...

Talking to the local guys at Windsor bait and tackle hawkesbury is fishing well at the moment. During the comp on the weekend quite a number of Jews were caught over 10kg and there were several 4 kg+ flatties caught in one weekend.

Best bait is to get local hawkesbury squid and prawns any good tackle store will sell it fresh.

Good luck make sure to put up a report :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk