Where Is....

Guest Jocool

I have been a bit slack with the Where I posts as I ahve been real bust at work. But I am going to try and make a concerted effort to get more happening! I do have some older pics that migh get ressurected. :biggrin2:

Now...Where is this piccie taken What is the landmark in the picture, and where was I standing when I took it? :thumbup:

post-4-1128067679_thumb.jpg

I agree its Newport Beach Southern End. You were standing near the surf Club, wearing your shorts and a T shirt holding a camers taking a photo having just finished fish and chips from the place across the road and eaten a gelarto from the milk bar near the bottle shop where you may have also purchased an icy cold coke.

Landmark may be the beginning of Newport Reef

Geez Martin. Great discription...I nearly felt I was there again! :074::074: But none of your description fits, except for the fact that I was in shorts! :thumbup: No fish and chips. No Gelati, and no coke!

Spot on...You got it it Pogo. Everyone else gave me the spot I was standing, but not the landmark! :biggrin2:

You should have come round for a coffee Joe I only live up the hill behind you from where you took the photo

70045[/snapback]

I was delivering up the hill behind me too! :074::074: