Good Spots

BREWZA B2

G`DAY i`m only a newby to here but not a newby to fishing just brought a 12 ft tinny with a 9.9 hp 2000 model mercury my 6 th boat in my life i want to get fair dinkum and give the georges river a floggin anyone want to give me some magic spots i`m all ears thanks brewza b2

Hey Bruza :1welcomeani: There are sooo many spots to try in the Georges and the bay my best advice would be to find a a fishing budy that doesnt have a boat crazyfisherdude and myself are regular boat wh#$@se so give either of us a pm if you want to head out and be shown some gun spots :thumbup:

G'day brewza and :1welcomeani:

i'm not much up on the river but if your interested in fishing the bay from a small boat head out from the cooks river up to the end of the runway and anchor up about 20 mtrs off the point and burley up.

fish as light as you can and be prepared for anything.

i have had both sharky and crazedfisherdude onboard with me and they're both top blokes to fish with if you want company (crazed is especially good if you need the anchor pulled up 40 times in a day :074: )

best of luck and if you see me out there say g'day :thumbup:

NO worries fellas i have spent a long time fishing the georges over the years and heard about good places down there i think 1 is called the moons could be wrong but spent stacks of time in botany bay i know good spots around there i have a mate an older fella ken bradley he is the skipper of the broadway boat owned by punchbowl rsl his been out heaps with me years ago and put me on some good spots about bait well i have always fished with blood worms nippers or the old prawn never have i used fake stuff but i am willing to try it i live in revesby panania 3 min to revesby beach so at the moment i would be happy to find the hotspots around that way i spent a lot of time around como when i was a kid too its good in the rivers if ya dont get to many w......ers on jetski`s and ratbags i will take the boat out first to get a feel of it iron out any bugs then get fair dinkum you can email me on brewza_b2@hotmail.com or contact me thru my webbsite www.brubarr.com i have a large amount of radio knowledge if it will help you been around radio cb two way for a long time so feel free to email me with any queeries see if can help ya out thanks brewza

Edited by BREWZA B2