Couple sambos

Camo1808

Hey everyone.

So yesterday i had planned to get a new tatto. Something to represent my son i lost in july this year.

As i was travelling to woy woy thiught why not make a trip of it and test out the new combo.

Got to my booking at 10 and they had double booked so i jusy said no stress ill go for a fish then come back later. My mate and i got to putty beach and rods in the water by 10. We had w 13' rods put soakint pillies whilst throwing plastics and metals on our new 9 foot tdt rods matched with 4000 daiwa airds.

Got one solid run after about 20min on the beach gear. Fought this fish for 15min up and down the beach. Very smart fish as it got in the wash it devided to tangle itself in a bit of weed (cpuldnt turn it away) was a solid salmon my est was around 60 my mate thought 65-70. Everntually losts the hooks in the weed. Anyway thats what keep us going for more.

Re rigged and then got another pillie out there. My mates rod goes off and 10min later brings in a 62 model sambo.

Then as he is getting hooks out mine starts to scream and pull ALOT of line. After abiut 45 seconds and half a spool later i get this fish to slow down and turn its head.

Me and my mate are getting pumped thinking nice FIRST jew (beach is renowned for them) or a decent salmon. Not long later this fish puts on a few aerial performances for us and were thinkong wicked its a stonker salmon. After about 15min i beach this fish only to notice its a 56cm model that was foul hooked. Hence the weight.

Went back to get my tattoo at 3 and then home to pack up.

Was a great day to be out and what a beautiful part of the world putty beach is.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk