Lake St Clair

David C

went up to lake st clair firday and saturday with gary and dave from westeren sydney bream an bass and my mate adam had a good couple of days.. friday got a lovely 40cm working shallow weed beds with a sx48 .. my mate adam got a cat fish on a spinner bait .. and close to night fall we picked up a few more but not as big but these bass are bloddy fat ... saturday out early hit some points with some td vibs 55s and we got about 6 in 1h but after that they went quit so we decided to do some trolling with feral cats and boy these things work ,, all up we got around 16 bass and 1 good yellow belly...with the 4 anglers we ended up with 40 bass ,4 yellows and a cat fish.. these bass sure are strong alot stronger then our river bass..

Cheers Dave c

post-347-1128423966_thumb.jpg

post-347-1128424000_thumb.jpg

post-347-1128424033_thumb.jpg

post-347-1128424057_thumb.jpg

post-347-1128424083_thumb.jpg

Guest madsmc

Hey Dave, some nice fish in there mate. Looks like you got some nice weather for it as well. I wonder why they would fight stronger than a river bass? This may be a silly question but what is a feral cat?

Shane

:1fishing1:

Guest Jocool
I wonder why they would fight stronger than a river bass? This may be a silly question but what is a feral cat?

Shane

:1fishing1:

70590[/snapback]

Dam bass are stronger because they don't get to have their spawn run as they don't have access to the salt.

I think thats right! :wacko:

Feral cats are a brand of lure. Highly favoured in the freshwater community. :thumbup: