Dilemma solved!

Camo1808

Hey fellas.

So i have been in a dilemma for a while now. I wanna sell my jet ski to buy a decent fishing boat. A quinny explorer 420 or something equivalent. However the wife wont let me as she loves summer ski days tooo much haha. So was pretty gutted.

Now we are moving to gold coast in a few months and was lookiny at fishing stuff while at work (always working hard) :/ haha.

So anyway i have now decided to get into jet ski fishing!! Dilemma solved!!! Done a bit of research can pick up a decent rack which fits 65l esky 6 rod holders for rods/gaff/net etc. Has a side thing for a 10l petty tank and then i can attach bits and bobs like lip grips tackle holders etc.

So solution is i get to keep my ski (keeps the cheese and kisses happy) and i get the adrenalin of chasing pelagics of a little machine which will be tops. Easy to clean. Easy to maintain and can decide to get up and go with very little set up needed.

So my questions are is anyone here experienced in this that can provide me wiyh some tips and suggestions. And even good places to buy the racks from that are marine quality.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...