Found Rod

Tag117

Hey guys,

I know its a long shot but i found a fishing rod at apple tree bay a couple of days ago and its a pretty pricey rod/reel setup. I managed to repair and clean it and was just wondering if it was anyones here? If you could specify the combo so i know its yours id be more than happy to organise a return!

Hey guys,

I know its a long shot but i found a fishing rod at apple tree bay a couple of days ago and its a pretty pricey rod/reel setup. I managed to repair and clean it and was just wondering if it was anyones here? If you could specify the combo so i know its yours id be more than happy to organise a return!

Well done champion!!! Hope you find the owner and they have the decency to show their apprectiation in the correct way.

Cheers Cam

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Good on you man, if it is a raiders you will make their year!

Where abouts in the Georges and what rod/reel mate

Between como and Lugano roughly. 1-3kg pflueger patriarch XTR with a 2004 luvi attached to it. My favourite combo.

Edit: Luvias

Edited by Witha

Between como and Lugano roughly. 1-3kg pflueger patriarch XTR with a 2004 luvi attached to it. My favourite combo.

Bummer not the one I found. Sorry if I got your hopes up aha I've found a penn in the cooks and a Jarvis combo in Georges all in one week!

good luck!

Bummer not the one I found. Sorry if I got your hopes up aha I've found a penn in the cooks and a Jarvis combo in Georges all in one week!

good luck!

Bahah bugger! Was waiting with baited breath.

Ah well worth a shot thanks mate[emoji2]

Just out of curiosity Witha how do you rate the patriarch xtr? I'm in need of a new 1-3kg rod and these have come up on special so can get them for around 150 at the moment.

Cheers

Ads

Man I loved it. Ridiculously light and has one of the best all rounder tapers I've found. Shines for light placcies and hards. For the 150 they're a steal

Awesome! Hopefully they stay this cheap another week till pay day!

Awesome! Hopefully they stay this cheap another week till pay day!

You should be right mate. They've been in special at one place or another for years haha. Got mine for 150 in 2014 I think lol

I think a "lost and found" section might be an idea the mods could look into. I have found bits and pieces over the years, and some of them were not cheap! I lost half of my Diawa Aird 2-4kg rod last week. I know it's a cheapish rod, but I loved it.

Edited by iamthecowgodmoo

I think a "lost and found" section might be an idea the mods could look into. I have found bits and pieces over the years, and some of them were not cheap! I lost half of my Diawa Aird 2-4kg rod last week. I know it's a cheapish rod, but I loved it.

+1 to lost and found section. Lost my stradic 5000 on the first day of using it :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk