Mungo Brush this weekend

kts350

It's been a long time since I've posted on here but it's been a long time since I've been able to go for a flick.

Heading up to Mungo Brush this weekend with the boys from work for our annual camping, don't exactly where we are camping but the boys recon the beach is on one side and it's not far to the lake on the other side.

I know we will be hitting the beech a bit this weekend I've actually managed to book a Pajero to review for the week so we are going to try it out on the sand alot.

I'm not going up til friday because of work but I plan on getting up there around high tide Friday morning, since the boys will be on the cans Thursday night I'm not expecting them up early on Friday so I thought I might stop off for a flick on the way.

I've heard there might be some good spots to catch some squid around Tea Gardens but I'm not exatly sure where to go just wondering if anyone has ideas.

Would be nice to get a few to throw on the barbie but also would be nice to catch some fresh bait as well.

I'll post a report next week when I get back hopefully might actually catch some fish.

cheers,

Wayno