Another Morning On The Harbour

riceball

Headed to Sydney Harbour on Sunday morning for some land based fishing after the fun but non-result carp night. I started with catching some live bait. And that was not bad ended up with 23 yellowtails. And I put them on my hook to c if there are any kingies around. But every time I put my live bait down, it will be killed within 5 mints and I can’t even feel a bit~!! :05: Guess that might be done by some squids. So I changed to throw some squid jig down. But it did not work, seems they were just hanging there enjoy killing my live baits. :1badmood: Within next 2 hard hours, I only ended up with one squid and some fish that I can’t even identify. (ps. Will post the pictures later on)

Seems the kings are still far away, hopefully next month they will all be back here.

mate if that keeps on happening, use one of those squid pins, you'll clean up on big squid!

71510[/snapback]

Is that the normal squid jig or something else? i tried the squid jig, except the first one has been hooked on, the rest of them seems not interested in anything except the live baits.

just wondering if there is a way to keep a live bait on a squid jig. :074: