Marine Rescue Trailer Plate - NSW

suttonscurse

HI guys - As a member of Shoalhaven Marine Rescue my wife bought me a new NSW Marine Rescue number plate from the RMS for my birthday .

Cost was $149 (one off fee) for the new plate and it took 2 1/2 weeks from ordering on the internet to picking it up from the Service NSW office at Castle Hill (had to swap over the old plate)

Attached are two photo's , one in daylight and one at night (as you can see the plate is reflective )

Looks good and very happy to support Marine Rescue NSW

Regards Bill

post-5584-0-63938400-1460936397_thumb.jpg

post-5584-0-34863500-1460936404_thumb.jpg

Edited by Suttons Curse

Hi Greyfox - Yes you do have to hand the old plate in (I picked up my new plate and handed in the old plate at the Service NSW office at Castle Hill) - there is also the option of having the plate sent out by Courier (to either office or home at no cost ) but you need to be available to sign for delivery

All the details are on the myplates website (or also on the NSW marine rescue website)

Regards Bill

Hi Dave

The other rod racks are at the back of the garage (my wife :wife: hasn't realised yet that I store the fishing rods in 2 places :banana: )

There is no mention of the actual donation to Marine Rescue from myplates NSW on either of their websites - As the standard trailer plate fee is $110 I would assume that the donation is $39 ??

When looking on the myplates website the Marine Rescue plates are found under the "restyle" heading

cheers Bill

Edited by Suttons Curse