Botany Bay

TunOFun

Went fishing in Botany Bay on Monday with Kikila. Started out at Molineau point expecting trevally, but didnt get many bites. Located a large school on the sounder which ended up being a mix of yakkas and sweep. Took a few yakkas for bait through the day but no takers. Gave the Third runway a go but only a few bites and no takes either. Looking like a fishless day we decided to try Brighton for some flatties. Wind had picked up by now which made it difficult but i did manage to pick up this one before we called it a day.

post-910-1129026544_thumb.jpg

63cms

post-910-1129026583_thumb.jpg

Edited by TunOFun

Great work mate u gotta be happy with that flattie :thumbup: at least u caught urself a keeper so the day dndt end up to bad for u.. :yahoo:

im a botany bay fisher my self so hopefully weathers a lil bit better this weekend so we can all get out there..

cheers steve...

Me too Steve. Fish the bay quite often in winter/spring and the harbour in summer/autumn.

Keep a lookout for a white fibreglass Centurion SPX480 with a gray cover. If the guy in there (with an akubra like hat) isn't pulling anything in, that'd be me. So come say hello to help me pass the time.

hehe no worriez pulse.. im out in a quintrex 4.2m with a 40 yamaha on d back with a jade colour canopy over top... great little boat only had it for just over a month now...

feel free to hint me to some SPOT X's around the bay or harbour... :thumbup:

tunOfun mate that 2nd flattie shot is a awsome shot.... keep that pic handy m8

:biggrin2:

Cheerzz steve