Kings/bonnies at Balmoral?

Mike89

Ran into a couple of younger blokes who use this site on Thursday afternoon at Balmoral. They had been out somewhere and had managed to pick up a bunch of kings between them and a few bonito as well.

You guys said you'd post some photos up and I'd love to see them!

Cheers!

On 13/01/2017 at 10:21 PM, Mike89 said:

Ran into a couple of younger blokes who use this site on Thursday afternoon at Balmoral. They had been out somewhere and had managed to pick up a bunch of kings between them and a few bonito as well.

You guys said you'd post some photos up and I'd love to see them!

Cheers!

Mike where they land base fishing!?? Kingie and. Bonies!!! I been looking from them for the last 4 weeks lol

It's a bit hit and miss land based at the moment, they are definitely around and some big ones at that but just have to persist with it...so far I've had 5 doughnuts in a row following a session where everyone bagged out and returned 30 odd fish each. Can only get better I spose! They're are some good snapper around with this swell though, having some success on unweighted dead baits 

4 hours ago, thomasbarnabyheaney said:

Hey mate,

Sorry i took so long to get these on here

these are the only pics i have

cheers

IMG_20170112_132030.jpg

IMG_20170112_165757.jpg

Nice one guys! Great size to the bonito!

Not land-based, but in the general area I'm guessing.

I'm having a lot of trouble land-based getting any attention from salmon or kings at the moment. Still, right place and right time and it'll eventually happen!

Cheers for posting the pictures boys!