Brisbane waters

geshy

Me, my brother and a mate decided to hit Brisbane waters lastnight for the run out tide with some fresh squid ?first bait and i was onto a 65cm flattie then went quite for abit then the eels came thru got 3 eels then finally my rod went for a decent run and i pull in this beauty 

IMG_1418.JPG

It's tough getting through those pike's sometimes, god they're thick in the system.
Nasty critters, learnt not to put the fingers too close to them fairly quickly.

Nice Jew though mate, should be thick at the moment near the mouths given the mullet run.

16 hours ago, GreasePit said:

It's tough getting through those pike's sometimes, god they're thick in the system.
Nasty critters, learnt not to put the fingers too close to them fairly quickly.

Nice Jew though mate, should be thick at the moment near the mouths given the mullet run.

Sure is mate not sure how many rigs I went thru with them freiging my line and swallowing my hooks haha yeah mate went lastnight and had 100s of mullet under the boat 

6 minutes ago, geshy said:

Sure is mate not sure how many rigs I went thru with them freiging my line and swallowing my hooks haha yeah mate went lastnight and had 100s of mullet under the boat 

Did you throw out some bread under a float for the mullet? Mullet is a gun bait for bottom bashing, and even as strip baits for jew.

Cheers,

Wellzy

1 hour ago, Wellzy94 said:

Did you throw out some bread under a float for the mullet? Mullet is a gun bait for bottom bashing, and even as strip baits for jew.

Cheers,

Wellzy

Nah mate was leaving as they showed up sadly but will be back on Friday and will definantly have some fresh mullet with me