indepth

indepth

G'day people I have just signed up with fishraider I have been meaning to do it for a long time, anyway finally did.I was thinking of going out to the FAD at Port Kembla or out to bandit reef from Bellambi next Thursday with a mate anyone had any reports of dollies around the FAD.

I have had vague reports of some small marlin off bandit can anyone confirm this as it may sway where we go.

Cheers

Tommo

6 minutes ago, indepth said:

Cheers for the response yeah I was out at Port Kembla just before New Year & if the legal limit for Kingies was still 55 we would have bagged out rats everywhere.

Yeah mate I went of the breakwall yesterday all tiny rats just mouthing the yakkas not swallowing but my missus hooked up to a decent one but pulled the hook so there is some decent ones mixed between but lots and lots of rats between 

Hey Mate I went out last Sunday, weather turned shit on us, trolled around the fad and didn’t get a hook up. There has been a few beakies around at the moment, not too much deeper than 70fathoms. They should start pushing down a bit more now. The bite off sydney has picked up so should see them around now