Bream At Iron Cove

Yaulpang

G'day all,

Had a quick fish this arvo along the city west link side of Iron cove opp. Robson Park.

Caught 2 small flatties and 1 bream, all released. Hooked onto a decent bream but he shook his way to freedom when I was lifting him for his photo shoot. Great time but bites shut down when the thunder rolled in.

I think the little guy followed the lure into shore, I thought he was there so I slowed down at the last minuite and twiched and he was on.

Paul.

All caught on 3"power minnows in watermelon with 1/8th oz jigheads.

post-738-1133265182_thumb.jpg

Guest fishrunner

Ahh, good ol Iron Cove :thumbup:

Love that place , will be spending a little more time there now that I'm on hol's for wk and a half, :biggrin2:

Well done on the lil fella

cheers

hi mate,

I was the one who said hi yesterday when I walked pass you. Good to know that you managed some decent fish. Bad luck at the one u lost. Saw you fighting it when I was running back to the car from the torrid rain. Anyway I landed a couple too so it didn;t make getting wet all that bad. Hopfully we would be able to have a chat one day when we fish IC again.

regards

DArryl

G'day Kevie,

Pasted this from Jases' post. Heres the link http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...?showtopic=8972

theres a good spot behind rozelle hospital.drive down wharf rd off darling st till u get to the water.at the point you will see a submarine cable sign.fish to the left of the sign casting into the middle of the little bay

there .usually a good summer spot for bream ,flattys,whiting,tailor and the occasional school jew.

best fished with a morning high tide .at the top of the tide try between that spot and to your right you will see some rocks leading out to the water good spot for flatties.

good luck might see u down there one morning.

Hope that helps

G'day Kevie,

Pasted this from Jases' post. Heres the link http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/inde...?showtopic=8972

theres a good spot behind rozelle hospital.drive down wharf rd off darling st till u get to the water.at the point you will see a submarine cable sign.fish to the left of the sign casting into the middle of the little bay

there .usually a good summer spot for bream ,flattys,whiting,tailor and the occasional school jew.

best fished with a morning high tide .at the top of the tide try between that spot and to your right you will see some rocks leading out to the water good spot for flatties.

good luck might see u down there one morning.

Hope that helps

Thanks mate... see you there