My First

KingsRule

Well...what a great little session..., mum dropped me down at cremorne point at about 7.15 this evening ...clambered down the rocks to a little outsticking rock. First cast on my new sp rod ...wind - jig- wind- pull back in the other direction (gotta love that :biggrin2: ) - then nothing - wind jig- BANG ZzZzZz~~ and im on! :yahoo:

after an awsome little fight with a couple of scares (getting tangled in weed etc) a beast of a flatty comes into view...she must of been an easy 60-65cm... sumhow i lifted her up on to the rock maybe 2ft.. sadly i could no get the hook out so i had to cut the line and then sent her back to get a bit bigger.

home by 8.15 - what more could you ask for.

:1prop:

But the bad thing was...i had no camera OR phone (as i thought i wouldnt actually catch anything) :1badmood::mad3::05:

Sorry for the dragged out report but i get excited when a plan actually pays off for once :)

Thanks guys:D

well done mate

pity clifton was so bad the other day :1badmood:

Well every location has its days...hmm....today was one of the good days..got down to balmoral at about 5.15...few choppers ..then lots of choppers :yahoo: decided to try heaps of lures too see how they worked / didnt work...little poppers are fun on choppers :biggrin2:

hmm...i dont think any1 is gonna believe me aobut this except my frinde who saw it..at roughly 8 i decided to chuck a shallow diver around in the hope of another tailor...1st -5th cast notihng then next one i almost had a heart attack..there must of been at least 30 kingys chasing my lure.. :1yikes: one of the larger ones took my lure & little 5min tussle before he went under the wharf :mad3:

but a hell of alot of fun..hopefully history can repeat itself tomorrow (as if) :(

1st -5th cast notihng then next one i almost had a heart attack..there must of been at least 30 kingys chasing my lure.. :1yikes: one of the larger ones took my lure & little 5min tussle before he went under the wharf :mad3:

but a hell of alot of fun..hopefully history can repeat itself tomorrow (as if) :(

that's gonna give you a heart attack for sure... there was once where I was at cliftons and saw a BIG school of kingies surfacing just teasing around.

and as for losing them under the wharf :mad3::mad3: happened to me to quite a lot of times too. Still waiting for the day to land a king from the wharf using a bream stick... :wacko: