Spencer Firing

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Just had a call from no 2 son , who spent a few days At Spencer on The Hawkesburry River.

Fishing a Family secret spot for jews , over 3 days or so , he caught about 20 odd fish , with some good schoolies to 17LB amid a squillion soapies .

Then , Fishing a "Secret Creek" on day I , produced only a massive Conger eel , which left the Creek looking like a washing Machine full of footie gear in winter , after thrashing around wildly for about 4 minutes till my son finally cut him off.

Day two saw 3 nice bream to 3lb , and one lone flattie of 66 cms.

Day 3 produced his best bream in years , and although it wasn`t weighed , measured 51 cms , but was released to enjoy his longevity.

Whilst fishing our secret spot earlier on the last day , he got busted twice in a row by something he called as a shark , so combined with big tides and swift currents he still managed to have a ball for a few days .

Mick

G`day Fellas ,

Not me Idols , my son .

Crabs for the Bream , The Green ones found under rotting logs in the mangroves , No I Bait for bream.

He used local Prawns and some frozen Squid for The Jews , but Most of the schoolies were on The squid .

Mick