Forster Bar

glennmreid

Hi Glenn, some gnarly shots mate and one very keen fisho, It's a bit hard to imagine it being as flat as and boats zapping in and out..

Great shots..

Cheers...

It's a very interesting bar. On a beautiful day it is so flat you would think, what bar? On days like this, the waves are unbelievable, the trawlers gets really tossed about. The swell into the lake is amazing. You can fish off the breakwall and see big waves pass by just like on the beach. There were a couple of keen fishos about. Too much wind for me. don't like the idea of seeing my line go in the opposite direction.

More pictures of a beach in Forster. Starting to see alot of cunji been washed up. Might have to go down there and collect it before it goes off. Perfect drummer and blackie bait off the rocks!

post-3324-1242893308_thumb.jpg

post-3324-1242893327_thumb.jpg

post-3324-1242893345_thumb.jpg

post-3324-1242893359_thumb.jpg

post-3324-1242893375_thumb.jpg

Some Good Photo's there ! looks very ugly!

You will need to submit your 4th picture to the papers though - get a paid interview about your experience with the extra terestials whilst fishing off the break wall !!!

Thats clearly a UFO in the centre of the sky! ....... some one will believe it anyway !

maybe it's chopper 76?

Well done Choppa, i love seeing bar pics. Pictures never show the true extremity of the ocean so i can only imagine how bad it is.

Are the trawlers still going out in that?

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Some Good Photo's there ! looks very ugly!

You will need to submit your 4th picture to the papers though - get a paid interview about your experience with the extra terestials whilst fishing off the break wall !!!

Thats clearly a UFO in the centre of the sky! ....... some one will believe it anyway !

maybe it's chopper 76?

:Funny-Post: you could be right. didn't notice that before. Could be chopper76 of extra terestial type :074:

Poor seagull, with the winds we have been having, probably been blown in from New Zealand.

Well done Choppa, i love seeing bar pics. Pictures never show the true extremity of the ocean so i can only imagine how bad it is.

Are the trawlers still going out in that?

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Glad you like the pictures. Weather has been even worse tonight, so I will check the bar again tomorrow and post more if it is even more wrose than it was today. You are right, the pictures really don't do justice to what the bar and ocean are doing. Think the trawlers have stopped going out now. Just too dangerous. I saw one last week cross the bar when the winds were getting strong, geez it really rocked the trawler. The bar really produces a huge swell during this weather. Just love watching the ocean when it is this crazy.