Botany Bay

big_steve

friday seen myself outnumbered aka "brian" and crazedfisherdude aka "chris",

hit the bay at around 930am,

i was lucky enough for the invite out to fish on outnumbereds boat so gladly i accepted...

anyways we hit the bay at around 930am and cruised out to the runways to see if we could see any kings come up on the finder... tried the 1st and 3rd runway for no readings, :ranting2:

so next option was the ever so populer Molineaux point, the bay was really quiet hardly any boat traffic and a pleasure to be on, so i think in the future a few more sickys are due for work mid week :074:

anyways on the way to moll point just passed the 3rd runway there were good readings of fish and brian thought they might of been kings so we put out a skirt lure and tryd trolling 4 a little bit for ZILCH,

so over at moll we anchord up with only 3 or so other boats around :biggrin2: just as 1st baits are in brian is on to a nice trev, as he was bringing it in fisheries came over to us to check our catch and check for licences... so it was gr8 to c them out doing so, as ive never been checked be4, so after a little chat and a laugh off they went and we got back to the fishing :yahoo: ..

we were targeting kings, BUT in the end with NO result :ranting2: kings must be able to sense my presence wen im out there because they never wanna come and play.. the morning/afternoon seen us land quite a number of fish, mainly trevs with a few bream umongst them and also <<< 3 >>>> long toms :wacko: after fishing the bay quite regular for the last 6months ive never caught 1 let along seen 1 and we got 3, brian getting 2 and myself getting 1..

Does any1 knoww if these long toms eat well????

all in all a great trip out top day, beaut water conditions and great company,

thanks alot brian for the invite out,mate was great to meet and fish with you...

cheers steve..

post-1134-1140858410_thumb.jpg

ahh good stuff brian,

actually today i caught another longy bout the same as mine on friday,

i actually 4got to post it on my report, ooops but also the bloke fishing close to us also got a small 1 so 4 some unknown reason they are around at the moment...

glad they tasted good,

cheers steve :1fishing1: