Hawksbury River

Guest Boppa

If anyones interested I'll be camping out for the week on one of the beaches behind Bar Island.

If your out on the water and just want too :beersmile::1fishing1: and fart (maybe) call in and say GDAY

I'll have channel 96 on as well, call will be FR,FR,FR Boppa

Boppa

Just to clarify things as well I will not enter into discussions of web sites AT ALL just want to fish with good people

Edited by Boppa

If anyones interested I'll be camping out for the week on one of the beaches behind Bar Island.

If your out on the water and just want too :beersmile::1fishing1: and fart (maybe) call in and say GDAY

Boppa

Just to clarify things as well I will not enter into discussions of web sites AT ALL just want to fish with good people

Have a good holiday Bruce ,hope you get onto a few whoppers as well

Cheers Swordfisherman

Boppa

Gday mate yeah i hope you land some decent fish. i was up there on saturday and got sweet fu** all :1badmood: lol. i massive hit that snapped my line. i tried under the freeway bridge around at parsley bay and no luck oh thats fishing good luck anyway !!