Brisbane Waters

Coast_Bloke

Saturday my mate and I decided that Sunday would a the day to borrow my bro's boat and hit the brissy waters for a morning session.

Picked up the boat late Sat arvo, and filled the tanks up. Took it home to my house and gave it a good clean (My brother has to learn to clean and put boat cover on). Gave to motors a turn to check battery levels, and one was dead, so plugged in the charger and left her overnight.

Get up at sparrows fart, and check the battteries... DEAD :1badmood: the wiring for the batteries must have been cut or something, cause they didn't charge :thumbdown: . BUT I had a battery, so we could still go out with one motor instead of 2, ok so before I hit the water I want to run the motor to be sure the new battery is going to kick all day, when I find that I can't get fuel to pump to the motors... by this time steam is coming from my ears, and the sun is already up. After a bit of investigation, I figure the fuel lines must be blocked somewhere, so i am not wasting my day pulling out and cleaning fuel lines. So I drop the boat back to my bros house.

NOT A GOOD START TO THE DAY!!!!

So anyway my mate and I decided a jetty session is in order then, so my young bloke my mate and I head off to a good jetty near half tide rocks for a while.

So after a bad start we managed about 15 or more tailor, 1 longtom, and a heap of squire and baby bream, all released.

The highlight of my day was that my kid and mate where using bait and I was dedicated to SP's and I caught the majority of fish, and the most fish for me ever on SP's as well.. plus a PB on the longtom.

Sorry no photos, it also had a flat battery :mad3:

Sorry no photos, it also had a flat battery :mad3:

Mate im suprised your car didnt have a flat battery too !

You gotta love it when you outfish your mates while using sp's. At least you got out and had a fish which is always good. :thumbup: