Nothing About League?

kikila

Go you mighty Tigers :yahoo: touched up the Dragons nicely :banana: and wasn't it nice to see the Broncos get flogged by the Cowboys :biggrin2: Do you think Morley's hit on Walker was purely bad luck or just bad intentions?

I hate to tell you guys this, but this is the year Ricky and the boys will get up. Adrian is just a mis understood little boy who meant no harm, he was just practising his "hello". He will drive a hole through all the triers this year.

Anyone for Souths as premiers? :074::074::074::074:

As much as it hurts my blue blooded heart to say this i think the Cowboys are a great chance of taking the title this year, the way they disposed of the bronx was incredible.

Way too early to jump to early conclusions but....

wasnt it sweet to see the dragons and eels beaten again!!!!!!!!!

my gut instinct tells me a heavyweight will win this year, not the year for the underdog...

with the exception of that fantastic bloke " kingvirgin" bagging his first king! :tease::1prop:

I hate to tell you guys this, but this is the year Ricky and the boys will get up. Adrian is just a mis understood little boy who meant no harm, he was just practising his "hello". He will drive a hole through all the triers this year.

Anyone for Souths as premiers? :074::074::074::074:

The heart says Parra power.

However I think it maybe the Cowboys turn for the title.

I can't understand how the Sun-Herald reckons the Dragons are favourites for this years comp ?

The Dragons will make the 8 but that will be about all.

And Souths for the spoon again.......

• 2 weeks later...

It’s not only the tiger supporters that are a little quite lately :biggrin2: ; the doggy supporters are still crying :1crybaby: after the flogging the knights handed out and the same is going to happen to Auckland if they can’t contain Johns.

the doggy supporters are still crying :1crybaby: after the flogging the knights handed out and the same is going to happen to Auckland if they can’t contain Johns.

:1yikes: Newcastle.....GULP!!...I didnt realise we were playing them ...in Newcastle :thumbdown:

I dont know if you CAN contain Johns. He is such a class act

Looks like I'll be :1crybaby: this weekend

Guest madsmc

........or NOT :1clap::1clap:

post-133-1143967331_thumb.jpg

Not surprising really. They always struggle to win without Johns.

When the bookies start to get nervous about the amount of money being put on the opposition (Warriors) then it pretty much confirms that Newcastle are a one man show.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Edited by madsmc

Not surprising really. They always struggle to win without Johns.

Thats true Shane, however I have some doubt whether he was suffering from a real injury or whether he was trying to avoid one.....and still probably get the win

but I could and probably are, way off on that :1prop: