Kurnell Outside

RED DRAGON

G'day ,

Started out at 5.30am sharp, & headed east out of Port Hacking. Had limited options due

to crew , Chucky 1 & 2 :puke::puke: we all know what thats like, so stayed in closer than

usual. Trolled the wave buoy off kurnell , out the front of Botany ,& back through to Bate bay for 0

result.

The suprising thing is we saw only 2 fish on the finder in 4hrs of trolling. CRAZEDFISHERDUDE & crew

have caught all the fish :fish_h4h::fish_h4h: Tried different sizes, colours , shapes , patterns &

speeds but nothing worked.

Perfect day on the water with lots of good fun had with a couple of top blokes. Tunofun you did'nt miss

too much. Plenty of mullet in the Hacking ranging 10 - 30cm.

Cheers , Mick

Gday RED DRAGON,

Bad luck mate youll get plenty next time. Most of the fish i got last trip were on small xmas tree lures, with the slightly larger lures not getting a touch.

The frigates we caught were full of white bait, so small lures are definately the go for them.

Edited by TunOFun

We tried a couple of runs 25 - 15mtrs & 15 -7mtrs in depth , so a stones throw on the closest run with

smaller sized xmas trees in the mix. I tried the lures crazedfisherdude used for obvious reasons , but

did'nt work for us. It's been a productive season so far , so i'm certainly not complaining.

Off to South West Rocks on Sun with me old mate Tuner ( Mark ) . A pit stop for a few :beersmile: at Port Stephens with mum & dad etc. My sister rang me to say they caught some big muddies for dinner Sun night.

What a wounderful life it is !

Any tips :icon_peace:

Cheers , Mick