Port Hacking

Dan A

Well,

Hit the Port Hacking today, late start, hit the water about 11am, this was my first Trip on the Port for a bait fish, only second time ever visited.

Stopped off for a while attempted to pump some yabbies, gave up on that and decided to use some old prawns and pilchard I was going to use as berley.

Anyway, motored out near Bundeena and chucked a line in, I was on within seconds, not even time to get the second rod out, was a nice Trevor, kept catching trevors for the next couple hours, with a Bream and Tarwhine thrown in the Mix, got 11 Keeper fish over the next few hours.

Also Managed my first Kingy! :tease: (on diced pilchard), but not legal size(42cm), was using 6lb vanish, damn these things go hard, seemed to take an eternity for him to finally concede defeat, can only imagine how a big Kingy would fight.

Anyway, top day on the water... here are a couple pics.

First Kingy!

2006317214056_ph1.jpg

Final Tally

2006317214125_ph2.jpg

Dan

Guest Sea Jay

Well done dan sounds like a good day on the water i got my first legal king last week and you are right they give you the fight of your life it is the best feeling though when you hook up and feel that dart for the bottom, KING!!!

some good photos there to mate