Botany Bay Wide Fad

TunOFun

Just wondering if anyone has fished the wide FAD from Botany lately.

If so how was it, were the fish out to play, are the fish larger then the smaller ones on the close in FAD.

Was thinking of giving the dollies another crack soon and may be tempted to head to the wide FAD is prospects are better.

Any advice would be great.

Might have a spot or 2 available if anyone is interested, was thinking on going out on Thursday weather permitting, anyone else heading out??

Hi Mate I have tried the fad of Botany the closer one about 3 weeks ago and geez it was slow plus the dollies were of a smaller size and had we had the time we would have went out wider for sure, trouble is we also took our wives with us and while we found them a nice spot at laperouse we made a blunder showing them how to use the radio when they wanted to get in touch with us :wife: Need I say more!!

At Wollongong the wave rider which would be the same distance as the fad at Botany has, while producing alot of dollies they where a tad small to my liking but out wider at the fisheries fad the dollies were a better size and we lost a couple of biggies due to poor hook ups. I say go wider

Weather looking good thursday might have a go myseld don't know wait and see

Cheers