Silstar Jig Em Rigs

slayer666

joe,

mate i actually brought my self 2 packs last week and im yet to try them but they def look the goods to me,

i got 2 sizes in the squid there clear white and pink very real looking great imitation,

so not having used them i still think they will work wonders, ill give em a go this weekend..

cheers steve

post-1134-1143604483_thumb.jpg

mates just took a pic of the 1's i got :thumbup:

Hi Joe,

I agree they look very good and I bought 1 pack a while ago now.

I've used them once under the cliffs outside for nil result so far but haven't given them a real good go yet.

Just a tip, stuff the hood of the squids with some burley or smelly bits of pillie or whatever you have handy. :thumbup:

Cheers

David.

hey fellas they definitely look interesting i was watching a dvd where the guys using them were getting kings in sydney harbour

just a few questions

i was just wondering how many jigs per rig? are they set up like a patternoster? how much are they worth per rig?

cheers

High Guys.

I have used these twice once at Ballina and once outside Pittwater. Both times I caught more than other guys on my boat. The problem is that the squid get damaged and chewed up. Leatherjacket are the worst.

Anyway I think they work OK.

More recently I tried a thing that looks like a big bait jig made by Mustard. The rig has three a large coloured fly tied the shank of the hook. I add some bait as well and this outfished others as well.

Cheers

Hi Guys

I had one of these sitting in my kits for ages and was up at Port Stephen a few weeks back, in very ordinary condiotns and decided to skip them on the top as a trolled rig of the boat.

WOW double and triple hookups on the one rig so 2 out was 4-6 fish per crank in

Was smashed by bonnies, frigates and small stripes. Was a hoot skipping on the top at round 4kts watching the fish come out of the washing machine slop to hit the lures.

Best fun I have had for $8

Jon