Nananananananana

Sharky

Hit the fad early today with Tunofun, Sammy Ben and myself.

We got out there in quick time as the swell was perfect for offshore fishing. After 10 munutes trying to locate the fad Sammy spotted it and we set a spread and trolled past it. Sammy hooked and landed his first ever dolly. He was wrapped and that was the start to a what would be a fantastic session. We did about 8 passes wich resulted in plenty of double hookups.

I pulled out the batler and started flicking my favourite dolly plastic (a purple yum shad) and started casting it at the fad. This is my favourite form of fishing because as you wind in you can feel the hits come then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz nothing beats it, and they are great fun on bream gear.

after we had trolled up enough Dollies for a feed we decided to drift past the fad floating unweighted pilles and I stuck with the plastics. It really didnt mater what we threw at then as the bite was hot. The pilchards were a hit and I started experimenting using plastics that we 3/4 bitten off and still managed to catch plenty.

We had a ball and released 4 times as many as we kept. I gave my knife jig a go hoping that something with a bit of sise would jump on for a ride.............it didnt happen. After 2 hours we decided to leave them biting :wacko: and try to locate some kings. Brett set a cource for maroubra and I set a cource for the deck of the boat for a snooze :1prop: We arrived at Maroubra and started trolling. We had a spread of skirts out and one big storm shad. We trolled south for one king and a frigate mackeral and a bonito.

Great morning on the water and with the light gear and the dollies eagernes to take anything we threw at them made for one of the most fun days Ive had on the water since Port Stephens.

Thanks again Brett had a ball as usual and thanks Sammy and Ben for the great company.

No picks as no one brought a digital camera :thumbdown: The dollies look like the ones from last thurday :biggrin2:

I’m green with envy :biggrin2: them dollies are an absolute ball :yahoo: a pity you didn’t come across any large kings or tailor maybe next time, and what did you get the bonnie on? & how slalk forgetting the digi :1prop:

Your more than welcome mate I hope you enjoy them. I know wich esky to raid after my game tomorrow :074::beersmile::beersmile:

mate they were a great graze, and well worth the beers you had after the game (congrats on winning mate)

Teri has decided that i'm the head chef for fish after cooking lunch useing that recipie i told you about.

guess what we're having again for dinner :thumbup:

Edited by Outnumbered