Bream Combo

ozeash

G'day fellow raiders,

After much research and planning (including what suits the hip pocket!), I finally went out and purchased my new bream rod and reel.

I am now the proud owner of a 2pc, 6'-6" Berkley Dropshot (2-4kg) with a Shimano Aernos 2000 reel carrying 6lb Fireline.

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

My thanks to swordfisherman who provided excellent advice and patiently guided me through the purchase. Sorry mate, I couldn't wait until we met next weekend, it quickly became a case of ' I MUST have it TODAY'!

Cheers all,

Ash

post-1665-1143891278_thumb.jpg

post-1665-1143891310_thumb.jpg

Hi there ozeash, I have the same setup but in a 7ft 1-3kg. Very light and powerful, and for the money you can't go wrong. I paid $50 for my Aernos in a sale so I'm pretty chuffed with it, you won't be dissapointed. It casts just as far as my Nitro / Stradic combo and I've caught plenty of Bream up to 40cm, Flatties up to 60cm, Squire up to 55cm and Long Toms up to 80cm ........ Tried and tested and can say it goes 5 Stars in my book. Good Purchase :1prop::1prop:

Guest madsmc

Looks like a nice setup you've got there Ash. :thumbup: It's always a good feeling to get a brand new outfit.

Hope to read your report about it's christening soon. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1: