The Weekend

Guest Sea Jay

Guest Sea Jay

Just wondering what everyones plans where for this weekend and if you are heading out for a fish????

I was planning to hit the bay on saturday morning but i am a little unsure about the weather????? what do you think, i know for one thing i wouldn't like to be out there today thats for sure!!!!

Guest Big-Banana

I will be hoping to get out and chase some dollies this Saturday before they head north.

They'll be staying here for a little longer, look at that water temp!!!

Off to Akuna Bay in the morning with the old man for a bit of good ol fashioned quality time. Hoping to escape the wind and both on the coast. Couple of bacon and egg rolls and some good coffee - you beauty!

Guest madsmc

I was keen for a beach session, but the predicted 4 metres of swell and 15/20 knot south westerly winds might make it a bit unpleasant I reckon. :thumbdown:

Might just play it by ear and see how the weather unfolds over the weekend. Boat show is in town as well, so I'll be checking that out. :biggrin2:

Have a good weekend all.

Shane

:1fishing1:

mate, check the forecast, big seas are a comin!

Mate i only go out to the 9km fad so i am still hoping i can get out there for a while, the last 2 weekends have been pretty bad for swell, but when its rough i get the fad to myself for as long as i want, or atleast till i get seasick.

Mate i only go out to the 9km fad so i am still hoping i can get out there for a while, the last 2 weekends have been pretty bad for swell, but when its rough i get the fad to myself for as long as i want, or atleast till i get seasick.

haha, fair enough, bets way to have it to yourself i guess, wouldn't catch me out there in 4m swell however!

Good luck, i alway's look forward to your reports!

Guest Sea Jay

Yeap fella with the weather we ae getting my boat wont be getting this weekend either i was very keen for a fish though hope it doesnt hang around long

Another weekend and it's about bloody time. :wacko:

No fishing today 'cos I'm hittin' the pub at the stroke of 12 midday (hopefully) and there I shall sit till about 7. :beersmile::gathering::drunk:

Sunday, lazy day at this stage but not sure. :(

Monday, I'm having the day off work and might go for a local bass bash in the canoe. :1fishing1:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :thumbup:

no fishing for me again :1badmood: but i will be going to laugh ummmm i mean support sharky while he plays local rah rah today.

tomorrow see's us going to a few markets so the wife can decide where she wants to start selling the jewellry she makes.

might go for a landbased flick off brighton on monday.