Jewfish Secrets

G'day Online, i'm glad you got something out of it. Hopefully i will get the opportunity to come back in 10 years with a more informative presentation. We got through quite a bit but there is so much more to learn.

It was my first time doing a talk on fishing and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Changa and the members of your club for making me feel welcome because public speaking is really not my thing. :1prop:

Thanks for the feedback and for giving me a fair go :thumbup:

Regards

Red

Red,

i think you missed your calling. You are a great presenter and should do more of it.

Cant wait for the next one!!

Online, great to meet you mate. you have to stop drinkin that light beer, it will kill ya :beersmile::1prop:

changa

Changa,

Great club you run in Pitt Town, friendly members and good facilities. After navigating the back roads (as directed) at night I'll stck to light beer. Can't remember the last time I used high beam around Sydney :1prop:

Red,

Look me up if you ever want to have a night fish during the week in the Hawkesbury. Good tides comming up in the next week :1fishing1: I'd be happy to provide the boat and fuel for some hands-on tutorials! As Changa said, you looked like you have been giving fishing talks for years. Confidence only comes when you know the subject.

Regards,

G'day Online, thanks for your generous offer mate. I will supply the bait....lol

This week is a no go as i've already organised to fish with a couple of top mates.

Jewman, i only did the session after being approached by the president of the club, who happens to be a great mate.......and i hope we all do favours for our true mates. Before the session could go ahead, i had to get permission off another great mate (Jewie James) who has taught me 99% of what little i know about these addictive fish.

I'm certainly not looking for glory or fans......i could do without both. Hopefully someone from the audience will catch their first decent jew or improve on their current success rate. If the session helped just one fellow fisho who made the effort to be there, then it was all worthwhile :thumbup:

Who's up to do a talk on bruising Hawkesbury bream and whiting? :1prop::thumbup:

Tight lines

Red